Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Meru has been officially registered on 2013 AKB48 5th Election


Just like posted on yesterday G+, today meru was registering election with Mio-chan right after perform on stage.
This is her touched G+ update.



Good evening☆
Meru here.

And so today we had Iwahana-chan's
birthday matsuri(˘︶˘).。.:*♡

We're in the same grade
and all but for some reason
or the other, she calls me
[Meru-nii] (´ェ`)

Ended up doing the wan-chan
pose that she loved so muchU。・ェ・。U
When I was done she told me
"That was cute, I'm really happy♡"
and so yeah, that pretty
much made me happy too.

Which reminds me, her G+ is
starting up today as well,
so everyone, go on down
there and show her
some love, okay?♡


♡`•.,¸¸,.•´ `•.,¸¸,.•´♡`•.,¸¸,.•´ ♡`•.,¸¸,.•´ ♡


So today when we were
done at the theater, I
went to submit my candidacy
registration for the
senbatsu elections.

Ever since the time I
announced my candidacy,
I've given everything a
considerable amount
of thought

To make my dreams
come true, for the
sake of challenging
myself and aiming higher,
that's the reason why
I joined HKT48

But honestly, I'm
feeling quite uneasy

Even from the time
of Hatsukoi Butterfly
and our major debut,
I've been fighting a
lot of anxiety, and
because everyone of you
believed in me, you guys
really helped me get
over the negativity.

And that's why I'm
here where I am now.

All this time from
when I decided to join
in the elections, up
until the announcement
of the results at the
Nissan Stadium, I've
decided to make use of
all the experiences
that'll come.

Please do take
care of me.

Tashima Meru

really touching post right? we should now how burden meru have, and we must continuously supporting her on election and ever. so, she was registered to the election now we must don't have hesitate to support her on election right?
thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment